Boracay Apartment (Condo) for Sale

Price: P6.9M PHP (Approximately $137,000 USD / £110,000 GBP)


For sale is a beautiful, fully-furnished, titled, beach-side studio apartment located on the white sand island of Boracay in the Philippines.

Apartment Beds

Layout

Floor plan
Click image to enlarge (opens in a new browser window)

The condo unit for sale is a studio-type unit with a total floor area of 54.9 sq meters. It is situated on the third floor of a communal building which has 10 privately-owned units on each floor, giving a total of 30 units for the whole building.

From the shared entrance to the building on the ground floor there is access to the hallway of each floor via a staircase. A door from the third-floor hallway leads into the unit.

Key Features of the Unit Include:

living room Bathroom Balcony Bedroom

Location

Address: Fairways & Bluewater, Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Philippines.

The property is located on the tiny island of Boracay in the central Visayas region of the Philippines. Boracay is famous for its beautiful white sand beaches and pristine clear blue seas. It regularly tops the lists of "Best Beaches in the world" in travel magazines and online travel websites.

The property sits on the grounds of the Fairways & Bluewater beach resort which has an 18-hole golf course spread over many hectares of the island. Literally a stone's throw from the apartment is a secluded white sand beach which is privately owned by the golf course which you have full, free access to. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a deserted beach away from the crowds in the more commercial and public beaches on the island.

Boracay island is a paradise for tourists. It's main drawcard is a 6km stretch of beach called White Beach. This fine, powdery white sand attracts visitors from all over the world at all times of the year. Local filipinos speak their various Philippine dialects and just about everyone can speak English. You're guaranteed a warm welcome and a lot of smiles when you arrive here and will find it quite emotional when you leave.

How to Get There

The easiest way to get to Boracay is to jump on a plane. Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific operate many daily direct flights from Manila and Cebu to Caticlan Airport (This airport is right next to Boracay) and flight times are about 1 hour.

Alternatively, the shipping Line, 2Go sails between Caticlan and Batangas.

Activities Available on Boracay

The main commercial area is on the White Beach side of the island. This is where most of the partying happens. The apartment is located on the opposite side of the island which is much quieter and relaxing. To get from the main commercial centre to the apartment takes about a 30 minute walk or a 5 minute ride on local transport.

Private Beach Infinity pool Green Beach View from the balcony Bay

View of the golf course from the balcony.

Selling Price & Other Costs

The asking price for this property is PHP6.9 million (Philippine Pesos) or nearest offer (Approximately $137,000 USD or £110,000 GBP). As the owner is British, Great British Pounds or Philippine Pesos will both be accepted. The sale should be quick and straight forward as there are no third parties involved and no onward chain.

Ownership

The property is currently owned by a British National who lives in the Philippines. It is fully-paid for with all receipts. Under Philippine law, foreigners (i.e. non-filipinos) cannot own land or more than 50% of a building. This basically means if foreigners want to own property in their own name it can only be an apartment (condominium), not a house.

The property is fully titled. Only 10% of the properties on Boracay come with titles. The other 90% come with tax declarations. A tax declaration means you have the right to use the property but the government could legally take it away from you at any time for whatever reason (and this does happen). With Title Deeds you have security and peace of mind.

toilet TV Kitchette Arch
Contact

Please fill in the form below if you have any questions, would like to arrange a viewing or to make an offer:

Your message / questions: